Monday, December 14, 2015

IW360 Day 47 - Monday November 30th


Info:
So I am trying to get through these updates and get caught up and realized probably not many of you care about what I do everyday. And I don't blame you! So if thats the case, leave me a comment, tweet etc and let me know whats on your mind! What do you want to read about? What information would be helpful for you? Or just want to hear some views on a certain topic? Let me know and I will post about that. I want to add value and help motivate you guys/gals to succeed, not just talk about myself!



Let me know what you want to talk about!



Food Log:


Breakfast: Egg and broccoli and onion omelet


Lunch: Greek Salad with Shawarma chicken, habanero salsa and baba ganouj


Dinner: Grass fed roast with carrots



Exercise Log:


Getting ready to get back in the gym!




DAY 47 COMPLETE

1 comment: