Wednesday, July 31, 2013

DAY 8 - Monday July 29th

Info: You guys are right about not eating enough, I have the template, but was out in the middle of nowhere and all I had was apricots and Almonds...better than nothing. I am horrible at planning sometimes so I went with what I had. I am getting better at planning though lol. Also took my stats this AM and was pleasantly surprised, didn't think the numbers would be this different. Gave me a nice boost of motivation for sure!

Weight: 213 lbs, Waist Circumference: 44" at the belly button (I am waiting until further along to test BF% again.)


Food Log:

Breakfast: Sausage and a small amount of lettuce (not enough at all)

Lunch: Taco salad with ground beef and homemade habanero salsa with a large avocado (I eat a lot of the same things until I cook something else in bulk, if you couldn't tell lol)

Dinner: Taco salad with avocado, salsa, and a side of brussels sprouts

Snack: none



Exercise log: Dry fire practice for 30 minutes, and 75 bodyweight squats

DAY 8 COMPLETE


*** Also if some of this seems like I am talking to myself....I AM!!! Kidding, I post daily on a forum as well which you can find here Whole 30 Forums if you would like to follow along and see what that community is all about! 

No comments:

Post a Comment