Wednesday, July 31, 2013

DAY 3 - Wed July 24th

Info: Feeling more energy now as well as feeling healthier and slimmer over all, wierd dreams still lol, this time I was swimming in a pool that was filled with chili, and had to eat it or I would drown. I'm pretty sure there is a demon haunting my dreams lol. I am really riding high though on this challenge, thanks for the support as well as the tips as I go along, it truly does help keep me accountable, knowing someone else somewhere is reading this.


Food Log:

Breakfast: none (bad bad was too busy running around)

Lunch: Chipotle Salad, chicken, no rice or beans, add guac

Dinner: Sausages, pickled egg, organic black olives (sea salt and olives, thats it!)

Snack: none


Exercise log: Dry fire practice for 54 minutes (I am a competitive shooter, and do a pretty intense practice routine without live ammunition, works up a nice sweat beleive it or not!)


DAY 3 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment