Sunday, October 25, 2015

IW360 Day 8 - Thursday October 22nd


Info: Got confused on my dates and days somehow.....getting old sucks haha! Went back and fixed it and we are marching along again! Working on new website, playing the waiting game as 1and1 web hosting takes forever to transfer my URL to my new host. Once that comes over I can get crackin! So much planned for the site, hopefully you all are going to love it!


Also as a note - Whole360 is under construction. I am finally fed up with Blogger as a whole and have made the jump. I secured hosting for www.whole360challenge.com through 2018 yesterday and am working on implementing WordPress. Needless to say the Whole360 is getting a MAJOR face lift in the near future. Until I get all that figured out though, the website listed above is not working. In order to get to the blog you can click the link on Twitter, Facebook, or visit at the direct address which is http://whole360.blogspot.com/. As usual thanks for stopping by, and I think you will all be very happy with the new site when it is done!



Food Log:


Breakfast: Eggs, and sausage

Lunch: Grass fed beef burger patty with green beans

Dinner: Lame dinner, had a mishmash of green beans, a few pieces of leftover chicken, part of a Quest gluten/Sugar free protein bar and a handful of grapes



Exercise: 

I was so sore today I literally almost could not get out of bed. I managed to roll out though and get to the gym! Cardio sucked....but hey I have never been a big fan!

  • 45 minutes on the elliptical - mountain climber section I climbed 2 peaks! LOL

 

DAY 8 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment