Saturday, October 17, 2015

IW360 - Day 2: October 16th 2015

Info:
Day 2 cranked along as good as day one. I really love spicy foods and came across a recipe for Paleo Sriracha, so I decided to make it (In case you didn't know regular sriracha has a lot of sugar and some other not so pleasant ingredients). It turned out pretty good, but was not spicy enough for my liking. I think I am going to try Jalapeno, Cerrano and Habanero variations and see what kind of flame throwers I can come up with!


It doesn't have a cool rooster bottle, but it's pretty tasty anyways!


Food Log:



Breakfast: Eggs and sausage

Lunch: Greek salad with romaine, cucumber, onion, baba ganouj and 2 lamb kebobs

Dinner: Grilled Moroccan spiced chicken with baba ganouj over a bed of romaine lettuce.


Exercise: 

Walked 2 miles. Gym was supposed to start today, but my debit card company upgraded my card and the card on file at my gym declined the payment. I had to update my payment info to reactive my gym membership. I decided I am just going to start the gym program on Monday so it works well with my schedule. I will do random activity to stay busy until then!

   

DAY 2 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment