Monday, July 21, 2014

Day 363 - Saturday July 19th

Info: It's getting close and I'm actually nervous! I want to say thanks to all of you that have offered me support and that have stopped by to read this blog. Seriously without knowing you guys are out there I would not have been able to complete this!



The "getting my food right" portion of the Wole360 is coming to a close, but stay tuned, I have decided to challenge myself over another Whole360 and really focus on the fitness. Back issues, straight up being lazy has limited my results though this Whole360, but that's all about to change! I will lay out what I am going to do over the next few days and need your help sticking to it!



Food Log:

Breakfast: Wasn't all that hungry ate a few carrot sticks and some almond butter

Lunch: Big chicken salad with extra chicken slathered in hot sauce

Dinner: Canino's sausages with spicy gluten/sugar free mustard, carrot sticks and an apple

Snack:  none
 
Exercise: none

DAY 363 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment