Thursday, July 10, 2014

Day 351 - Monday July 7th

Info: Sat around most of the day with stabbing pains from my lovely pulled muscle. I try to keep this blog PG-13 at least, but this shit is getting old. I can't go to the gym, I can barely stretch without wanting to stick an ice pick in my eyeball.... Going to give it a few days and fire up that NEMS machine as much as possible and see if it helps at all. If not I am going to have to go to the doctor.



Anyone else rip open the can and wolf these down? They look odd but they make a great on the go protein and fat source

Food Log:

Breakfast: 2 leftover Canino's sausages, tried to eat some veggies etc, but just wasn't hungry

Lunch: I made dip out of Olive oil mayo, dill and dried onion and then feasted on carrots and celery sticks
Dinner: Few cans of smoked oysters in olive oil applesauce and more carrots and celery. I am going to get some fresh oysters and smoke them myself, heard they are great that way. (I hate raw oysters, they gotta be smoked!)

Snack:  none

Exercise: none

DAY 351 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment