Saturday, July 19, 2014

Day 362 - Friday July 18th

Info: Going forward with what I'm planning for the next year - I've got the diet and eating down to pretty much an exact science at this point. Next up is fitness and building a solid habit with that. So I will be continuing this blog (with some cool coming changes) but my focus is going to be much more on the fitness side of things than the diet and tweaking that. I'll still be posting recipes and all that good stuff, so if you enjoyed that stay tuned, also I will be posting a lot more transformation pictures because I want to document how my body changes when I add in regular workouts/activities to what I am already doing.  I will also be using more supplements in the next 360, I have been kind of experimenting here and there with them now and I can say I have found what I will be using throughout my journey from now on! So stay tuned for the next 360!


Great Place to Start!


Food Log:

Breakfast: Paleo slaw topped with ground beef

Lunch: Canino's sausage. Wasn't really hungry so ate a sausage and that held me over to dinner.

Dinner: Scallop ceviche with jalapeno, onion, radish, cilantro and lime juice.

Snack:  none
 
Exercise: none

DAY 362 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment