Friday, July 11, 2014

Day 354 - Thursday July 10th

Info: Ahhh so sleeping with my NEMS machine cranked makes my muscle pull bearable and I can sleep!!! It reduced the pain by at least 50%! it's still there but I think I am on the road to at least healing faster. That's all I can ask since I'm ancient. What is that rule of recovery? Add 6....years to your recovery time once you hit 30? Something like that!

I made some more slow cooker pork, and this time I subbed in pure cocoa powder to make it like a mole sauce. It's pretty decent with just the slightest hint of coca in it. I'm glad cause I was kind of winging it and I made 5lbs!


Holy Molé!



Food Log:

Breakfast: Stomach wasn't feeling so hot, so didn't eat.

Lunch: Big chicken salad with plenty of habanero hot sauce

Dinner: Slow cooked pork molé on a big salad with Dill/onion OOM dressing

Snack:  none

Exercise: none

DAY 354 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment