Wednesday, August 13, 2014

 Day N7 - Sunday August 10th

Info: Another day on the range! Unfortunately it didn't go as well today as yesterday (yesterday I won the production class outright!) Today I fumbled, forgot and bobbled my way through to a 5th place finish in my class. Not so good, but hey I was outside getting some exercise and having fun right?



Feeding the machine

Food Log:

Breakfast: I ate a Larabar because I was bad and forgot to pack my breakfast

Lunch: 2 pieces Holland pie with yellow squash, black olives, onion and celery, and cantaloupe

Dinner: Steak with sauteed mushrooms and habanero stuffed olives with a little dab of olive oil dill/onion mayo

Snack: none

Daily Totals: 1665 Calories, 76g Fat, 87g Carbohydrates, 5g Fiber, 28g Sugar, 159g Protein

 
Exercise:  



Walking/Running All day


Details: Same as yesterday except when I got home I added in 100 body weight squats


Results:  Put in 5.5 miles walking and running on the range today, and did 100 body weight squats


DAY N7 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment