Wednesday, July 15, 2015

IronWhole360 - Day 8 Monday July 13th

Info:
Ahhh a case of the Mondays! Brakes on my car are being silly again so I had to tear those apart instead of doing the workout I had planned. Still, got a minimum amount of activity in but it wasn't what I wanted. I have learned over the years of training and changing my nutrition intake that you have to roll with the punches sometimes and not let little things like this derail you. I did what I had time for and will forge on tomorrow!




Food Log:

Breakfast: Chicken salad with broccoli and Paleo Thai dressing

Lunch: Chicken salad with asparagus, jalapeno, onion, red cabbage, broccoli, mixed greens lettuce and olive oil/balsamic dressing
 
Dinner: Smoked Salmon and broccoli

Snack:  Handful of pecans

Exercise: 25 pushups, 25 Squats


DAY 8 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment