Monday, August 31, 2015

IW360 - Day 40  Friday Aug 14th

Info:
Foot is getting better, thank you big pharma for your lovely non healthy concoctions! I was able to get a flip flop on my foot today! Can't wait till this is over and I can stop taking these pills. Hey gotta do what you gotta do right?


On a more positive note, shored up the details with Paleo Magazine - a recipe I submitted got chosen to go in their "Readers Choice" cookbook that will be available at Barnes and Noble later this year! Pretty cool in my opinion! I will let you all know when it comes out, AND I will even post the recipe I submitted on Whole360 in the next few days!



https://paleomagonline.com/
If you haven't, check em out - its a pretty good magazine! Click to go now!




Food Log:

Whole 360 Compliant

Exercise: 

none (taking a week medical timeout)



DAY 40 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment