Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Day N19, 20, 21, 22, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 - Thursday August 21st - Monday September 8th

Info: I hate to do it. I really hate to do it.....but this is going to be a mass update post. I got way behind and do not want to let this go anymore so I am just going to bang it all our in one big update. I apologize for getting behind, but as you will see in a minute I have a very good reason for it! Thanks to all of you that still come and check on the blog, hopefully you are keeping after it and getting results! I am going to toss down a quick summary of the last 3 weeks for you and make this delay a littler clearer...here goes......./takes a deep breath.


Unemployment told me I was SOL, even though my claim is good until Feb of next year and I have been searching for a job relentlessly. No good reason really other than sorry dude. So the job search jumped to the front burner rather quickly...and it is a real pain to find something that isn't just minimum wage. Next up on the full plate was school starting again. I had to knock it back to two classes once I found out the job search was at a premium, but that is still a pretty full load coupled with everything else that is going on. And last but definitely not least my daughter was born on Sunday night!!! I won't even go in  to that other than to say that's a whole other time sink in itself!


Let me introduce you to Sanne (pronouced Sah-na) which is Dutch for Lily.
Obligatory kid in my hockey glove pic...the nurses LOVE this one lol

A bit older and more alert

On the way out the door, getting serenaded by the volunteers.
Food Log: This section will return when the regular updates start flowing again tomorrow

I'll leave a note that the food has all been compliant except when the baby was coming, I ate some pizza for a few meals. The hospital wasn't terribly Whole30 friendly!

Exercise: Same as above.


DAY N18-N38 COMPLETE




Enter to win a copy of Robb Wolf's national bestseller "Paleo Solution" HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment